This 3 beam anodised aluminum slide, offers a full extension. It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide Very compact, its sliding action is particularly regular, smooth and quiet. It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
- Extension : 265 mm
- Load on minor axis : 75 kg
- Load on major axis : Contact us
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This 3 beam anodised aluminum slide, offers a full extension.
It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide
Very compact, its sliding action is particularly regular, smooth and quiet.
It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
This slide guide is intended for medium loads requiring few cycles, such as covers or guards on machines, keyboard tray or total extension drawers for electronic devices. Very light, it is particularly well suited for aerospace applications.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C.
Installing these guides in applications with severe vibrations is not recommended: indentation of profiles by ball bearings might occure. Do not hesitate to contact us.
This slide is very compact, do not use flat mounted: increased risk of friction between beams during operation. In addition, a flat mounting will create significant deflection.
Mounting in the minor axis is not recommended as the sections could deform when under load increasing friction and possibly damaging the slide.
These slides are not designed to withstand intensive use.
This product can be used as a keyboard drawer, Slide-pan, telescopic rod, drawer slide, furniture slide, handling rail, suspended horizontal guidance, or in some cases, as vertical guide as guard door.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using extruded aluminum profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating is soft anodisation.
It is equipped with polyamide stoppers when opening and rubber stoppers when closing.
Locks are zinc plated spring steel.
It has ball cages made of polyamid.
Its ball bearings are made of 100C6 chrome steel. It is greased with a white grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
A food safe grease, combined with stainless steel ball bearings, offers a cheap alternative to stainless steel slides.
D500V lock opened: when extended, push the lock to close the slider.
D500VF lock opened and closed: when extended, push the lock to close the slider, when closed, push the lock to open the slider.
In most cases, only one locking slide is required for the locking of the drawer to be achieved.
When mounting in vehicles, we invite you to contact us if you plan to use locking slides.
the presence of lock and latches makes some shorter lengths impossible to manufacture. Moreover some standard holes may not be present.
This slide can be supplied with a hard anodization coating, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings. This option can be usefull in the case of applications subject to vibrations.
hard anodizing is not recommended with locks in opened position.
Stainless stell ball bearings mounting
It can be mounted with stainless steel balls to get a very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can provide an economical alternative to stainless steel slides.
high temp use
- We do not recommend using this product outside the standard temperature range.
The extension of this slide cannot be modified on stock items. On request, we can produce the requested extension. Please allow a production lead time.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- D48-AL60 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E48-G60 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard