This guide rail made of anodised aluminium D52 is equipped with one or more BP53 roller runners.
The rollers, permanently lubricated and sealed, are made of stainless steel coated with polyamide to ensure a smooth and particularly silent movement.
- Load on minor axis : 75 kg
- Load on major axis : 40 kg
Linear bearing rail D52-BP53
Linear bearing rail
Plastic coated rollers runner
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 200 – 2000
- Load per runner on major axis (kg) : 75 –
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per runner (kg) : 40
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
View the adjustment tutorial
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Steel,Standard
- ST53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Stainless,Standard