This Reinforced 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension.
Very strong, it includes reinforced ball bearings to improve its load capacity and resistance to torque loads.
It is intended for very heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 500 mm
- Load on minor axis : 600 kg
- Load on major axis : 350 kg
Drawer runner E1018
Cold drawn stainless steel
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 500 – 2000
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 400 – 900
- Bottom mounting possible after modification, max. load per pair (kg) : 350
Other materials :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical