This Reinforced 4 beam zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers an over extension.
Very strong, it includes reinforced ball bearings to improve its load capacity and resistance to torque loads.
It is intended for very heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 760 mm
- Load on minor axis : 310 kg
- Load on major axis : 150 kg
Ball bearing drawer runner E1904
Cold drawn zinc plated steel
Reinforced ball bearings
Magnetic synchronisation device
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 500 – 2000
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 30 – 345
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 150
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical