CHAMBRELAN will be presenting its ball bearing slides at the MMTS in Montreal from May 11th to 13th
You will be able to see our ball bearing slides at the MMTS, from May 11 to 13, 2020. In Quebec’s main manufacturing show, industrialists meet their peers. They discover technologies and new developments in the manufacturing field. As the leading manufacturing technology show in Quebec, the MMTS is much more than just a show. It is an EVENT dedicated to all areas of the industry; manufacturers have the opportunity to discover new products, meet with industry leaders and acquire practical knowledge to prosper and evolve. Speeches, roundtable discussions and interactive exchanges on the latest technologies are among the many activities. They allow participants to discuss various topics such as prospecting, the plant of tomorrow, government programs to stimulate productivity and innovation, or Québec’s success models. In addition, countless networking experiences make the MMTS a rewarding and enriching event. CHAMBRELAN, which has been operating in Montréal – Canada since 2014, has been exhibiting there for 4 years. We present ball bearing slides and linear guide rails designed for industrial solutions in steel, aluminum or stainless steel. You can find our industrial sliders in many application areas including:
- rail transport, where reliability and longevity are an important factor,
- industrial production machines,
- commercial vehicles,
- vending machines where accessibility is key to our products…
CHAMBRELAN constantly adapts its ball bearing slides to technical developments. We offer innovative solutions to perfectly meet the needs of our customers. CHAMBRELAN and its team members will be happy to welcome you.
The presentation will allow you to appreciate the quality and robustness of our ball bearing slides,
With a focus on:
- Heavy-duty ball bearing slides – up to 1500 kg,
- Reinforced, magnetically synchronised telescopic slides,
- Steel, Stainless steel or aluminium slides,
- Linear guide rails with recirculating ball bearing assemblies or roller units,
- The long slides, up to 2000 mm closed, and offering an extension of up to 3 meters .
You will also be able to see our slide-and-tilt drawer system in action “live”, which allows easy access to the contents in elevated drawers. And all our drawers will be equipped with ergonomic slam lock handles:
- Double-development drawer lock handle,
- Handles locking in closed, or opened or both positions, or also with indexing.
We look forward to meeting you there and presenting our new products. We are confident that we will be able to meet your technical requirements and establish mutual cooperation. Please do not hesitate to ask us for more information. To register online, follow this link and save $50!