This reinforced 2 beas zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension.
It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a strong slide.
- Extension : 80 mm
- Load on minor axis : 135 kg
- Load on major axis : 75 kg
Heavy duty slide rail R53F
Cold drawn zinc plated steel
Lock in closed position
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 200 – 1400
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 40 – 160
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 75
Custom rails :
- Telescopic rail – Lock in extended position R53V
- Heavy duty drawer runner – Lock in both closed & extended position R53VF
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Steel,Standard
- ST53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Stainless,Standard