This reinforced 2 beas zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension.
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring high strength slides.
- Extension : 80 mm
- Load on minor axis : 140 kg
- Load on major axis : 115 kg
Drawer runner R71
Cold drawn zinc plated steel
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 200 – 1700
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 50 – 280
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 122
Custom rails :
- Drawer slide – Lock in extended position R71V
- Drawer runner – Lock in closed position R71F
- Heavy duty drawer runner – Lock in both closed & extended position R71VF
- Drawer slide – Double extension R71DD
- See also : Ergonomic slam lock handle DHFDD
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- RA7R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA774 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST78 - Glissière télescopique à extension partielle, Inoxydable, Version standard
- ST708 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- E72-G70 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard