This reinforced 2 beas zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension.
It includes a lock OUT: when the drawer is in the opened position, a lock has to be pushed to close the slide
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring high strength slides.
- Extension : 80 mm
- Load on minor axis : 140 kg
- Load on major axis : 115 kg
Drawer runner R71V
Cold drawn zinc plated steel
Lock in extended position
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 200 – 1700
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 50 – 280
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 122
Custom rails :
- Draw runner – Lock in closed position R71F
- Heavy duty drawer slide – Lock in both closed & extended position R71VF
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- RA7R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA774 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST78 - Glissière télescopique à extension partielle, Inoxydable, Version standard
- ST708 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- E72-G70 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard