This reinforced 2 beas zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension. It extend both sides of the fixed beam Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for very heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 230 mm
- Load on minor axis : 430 kg
- Load on major axis : 270 kg
Draw runner R82DD
Cold drawn zinc plated steel
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 500 – 2000
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 350 – 500
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 270
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical