This Reinforced 3 beam zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension.
It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring high strength slides.
- Extension : 275 mm
- Load on minor axis : 140 kg
- Load on major axis : 212 kg
Heavy duty drawer runner RA7F
Cold drawn zinc plated steel
Lock in closed position
Reinforced ball bearings
Magnetic synchronisation device
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 250 – 2000
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 30 – 355
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 212
Custom rails :
- Draw runner – Lock in extended position RA7V
- Drawer runner heavy duty – Lock in both closed & extended position RA7VF
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- R71 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA774 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST78 - Glissière télescopique à extension partielle, Inoxydable, Version standard
- ST708 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- E72-G70 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard