This 2 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension.
Its design is simple, sliding action soft and noiseless.
Very compact, it is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
- Extension : 165 mm
- Load on minor axis : 65 kg
- Load on major axis : 30 kg
Ball bearing drawer runner ST38
Cold drawn stainless steel
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 250 – 900
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 65 – 85
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 40
Custom rails :
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D402 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Aluminium, Standard
- D444 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- RA44 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA654 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST438 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- D409-AL40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E28-G40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard
- R28 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard