This Reinforced 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension.
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 315 mm
- Load on minor axis : 150 kg
- Load on major axis : 60 kg
Sliding rail ST508S
Cold drawn stainless steel
Reinforced ball bearings
Mecanical synchronization device
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 300 – 1600
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 20 – 176
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 60
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Drawer runner Partial extension ST58
- Heavy duty drawer runner Full extension ST508
- Guide rail ST50-GS52
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E50-G52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard
- ST50-GS52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Stainless,Standard