This Reinforced 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension.
It includes a lock OUT: when the drawer is in the opened position, a lock has to be pushed to close the slide
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 315 mm
- Load on minor axis : 150 kg
- Load on major axis : 60 kg
Heavy duty slide rail ST508V
Cold drawn stainless steel
Lock in extended position
Reinforced ball bearings
Mecanical synchronization device
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 300 – 1600
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 20 – 176
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 60
Custom rails :
- Telescopic rail – Lock in extended position ST508V
- Heavy duty drawer runner – Lock in both closed & extended position ST508VF
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E50-G52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard
- ST50-GS52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Stainless,Standard