This Reinforced 4 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers an over extension.
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 470 mm
- Load on minor axis : 75 kg
- Load on major axis : 30 kg
Ball bearing drawer runner ST558VF
Cold drawn stainless steel
Lock in both closed & extended position
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 300 – 1200
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 25 – 116
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 30
Custom rails :
- Heavy duty slide rail – Lock in extended position ST558V
- Pull out drawer – Lock in closed position ST558F
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- E50-G52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard
- ST50-GS52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Stainless,Standard