This Reinforced 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension.
It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 275 mm
- Load on minor axis : 140 kg
- Load on major axis : 212 kg
Heavy duty drawer runner ST708F
Cold drawn stainless steel
Lock in closed position
Reinforced ball bearings
Mecanical synchronization device
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 250 – 2000
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 30 – 355
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 212
Custom rails :
- Drawer runner – Lock in extended position ST708V
- Drawer slide – Lock in both closed & extended position ST708VF
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- R71 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA7R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA774 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST78 - Glissière télescopique à extension partielle, Inoxydable, Version standard
- E72-G70 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard