This reinforced 2 beas stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension.
It extend both sides of the fixed beam
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 80 mm
- Load on minor axis : 140 kg
- Load on major axis : 115 kg
Drawer runner ST78DD
Cold drawn stainless steel
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (mm) : 200 – 1200
- Load per pair on major axis (kg) : 50 – 280
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (kg) : 122
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Suitable for high temperatures (>80°C) – Adaptations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical